Teacher’s Favorite Starbucks Drinks

Previously published May 24, 2022

Previously published May 24, 2022

Are you tired of ordering the same thing at Starbucks every time you go? Well, keep reading to find out what your teachers recommend you get instead.

Get ready to discover your new favorite drink!

Ms. Mujic: Grande Hot White Chocolate Mocha With Whipped Cream

Ms. Mujic has been ordering the same drink since her sophomore year of high school, so this drink must be REALLY delicious. The next time I go to Starbucks, I’ll be trying this out.

Mx. Barnett: Tall London Fog and a Scone

This is a secret menu item that Mx. Barnett is letting us in on, and it sounds delicious! The london fog is an earl grey latte. Scones are always yummy, especially when there is coarse sugar like on the blueberry scone. The sugar on top is the best part, in my opinion.

Ms. Banga: Grande Cold Brew

Ms. Banga’s recommendation is perfect for anyone who likes the flavor of coffee. Whoever drinks cold brew is a true coffee lover.

Mr. Brady: Croissant Sandwich With Bacon

When you’re running late for an event, this is a great on-the-go breakfast to grab and go. You can also order this during road trips since there seems to be a Starbucks everywhere. Warm croissants always taste good, so this is a fun way to spice them up.

Ms. Odell: Latte With Extra Foam

This image of a latte with cat foam was too adorable not to post. This is what Ms. Odell likes to order since she doesn’t like sugary flavors and syrups in her coffee. This is perfect for when you want something warm and caffeinated.

Mr. Small: Venti Strawberry Acai Refresher With Light Ice, Water, and no Dried Strawberries

This is Mr. Small’s version of an “adult Capri Sun,” as he fondly calls it. Did you know that Capri Suns are German and named after the Italian island of Capri??! I’ve been thinking this whole time that they’re a classic American staple. Mr. Small doesn’t like to have “inclusions” added into his drink because the dried strawberries become soggy and disgusting. I’ve had this drink before, and I thought it was fine with the dried strawberries. Unless you think wet dried strawberries are disgusting, keep them in! This is perfect for a warm day, when you want a cool drink.

Dr. Vervoort: Grande Almond Milk Latte

Dr. Vervoort is vegan, and Starbucks makes it easy to veganize drinks. This sugar cookie almond milk latte is the only picture I could find of an almond milk latte from Starbucks, but if you’re interested in something seasonal, then try this out. The sugar cookie latte is very sweet, so if that’s what you like, get a regular almond milk latte.

Dean Than: Green Tea Frappuccino or Double Chocolate Chip Frappuccino

Dean Than’s recommendations are delicious. I love frappuccinos on hot days, and chocolate is always a yes for me. If you haven’t had a frappuccino yet, what are you waiting for?!

If you’re wondering what I recommend, I like to order a grande extra hot chai latte with vanilla. Have fun trying out new drinks!

Images from Starbucks